We Love What We Do
Who we are
What we do
For our team members
- Working with local schools to help develop skills and experience of young people undertaking activities such as Welsh Baccalaureate and Duke of Edinburgh.
- Accommodating work placements for local college and university students.
- Providing opportunities for career development.
- An opportunity to stay active and give back to the community.
Care for you in the comfort of your own home.
- Building confidence.
- Maintaining social engagement.
- Improving mental and physical wellbeing.
- Empowering individuals to continue living independently.
- Providing peace of mind to the individual and their family.
- Tailored services
Friends of Village Services
The Friends draws together individuals and local businesses that support the vision of creating community cohesion to support residents to live independently and have genuine local friendship.Become a Friend